A little bit about us
Pyroguard is part of the Technical Fire Safety Group and the world’s leading independent provider of fire safety glass for steel, aluminium and timber applications.
With over 30 years’ specialist experience Pyroguard provides fire-rated safety glass enabling architects, specifiers and installers to achieve their vision of safe and beautiful living and working spaces.
With production facilities based in both the UK and France and strategically located sales locations, Pyroguard is strongly positioned to manufacture and supply the widest range of tested and certified fire safety glass products on a global scale.
Our markets currently include the United Kingdom, Ireland, The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Iberia, Germany, India, UAE, Nordics & North America.
Join us and you will be part of a dedicated team that can really make a difference in a growing dynamic company.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a product manufacturing environment, handling heavy palletised goods.
- Forklift and overhead crane license / certificate would be a distinct advantage.
- Relevant glass industry experience would be a distinct advantage.
- A good communicator, confident and effective decision-maker, even under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as work well with the wider operations team.
- Ability to work shifts 6 am-2.15 pm (early) and 2 pm-10 pm (late) Monday to Thursdays, Friday late shift 12 pm-8 pm, alternating weekly.
- Saturday working dependent on demand, early shift work Saturday as necessary.
What you will get in return
- In return, you will receive a salary commensurate with experience, alongside other company benefits including pension scheme, life assurance and access to a free perks and discount scheme.
- Pay rate could increase to £11.56 per hour (including average bonus paid).
- Pyroguard are committed to selection, recruitment and development of the best people, based solely on suitability for the role.
Good luck and thank you for your interest.
No agencies please.