Technical Sales Manager (Belgium)
A little bit about us
Pyroguard is part of the Technical Fire Safety Group and the world’s leading independent provider of fire safety glass for steel, aluminium and timber applications.
With over 30 years’ specialist experience Pyroguard provides fire safety glass enabling architects, specifiers and installers to achieve their vision of safe and beautiful living and working spaces.
With production facilities based in both the UK and France and strategically located sales locations, Pyroguard is strongly positioned to manufacture and supply the widest range of tested and certified fire safety glass products on a global scale.
Our markets currently include the United Kingdom, Ireland, The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Iberia, Germany, India, UAE, Nordics & North America.
Join us and you will be part of a dedicated team that can really make a difference in a growing dynamic company.
Technical Sales Manager (Belgium)
To drive business growth against agreed targets through the development of existing customers and the acquisition and development of new customers. To actively grow and manage pipeline of opportunities to agreed plan. To exceed agreed sales targets and KPIs.
Your main duties:
- To develop new customers from in-house generated leads along with own lead generation from industry research, recommendation and existing own client base of fabricators, specialist fire contractors, joinery contractors, glass processors, key sub-contractors and OEMs.
- To develop third party sales through the network of glass processing partners and fabricators – brand development and technical solutions direct to end users, bringing sales back through the network in the most efficient way.
- To work with Sales Support Benelux to ensure product quotations are completed on time and to customer requirements.
- To provide technical support to the client base including advice on product suitability applications, quotations, support meetings at customer locations and sites of application.
- To provide a second–to-none customer service.
- To work with the specification team to ensure product specification is maintained throughout the entire supply chain on key projects.
- To work proactively with business partners to ensure cross lead generation and third party recommendation of products and services on a reciprocal agreement.
- To continually gauge market activity and requirements, to maintain and improve company perception in the market and improve market coverage.
- To actively gauge competitor activity providing direct feedback to Pyroguard.
- Operate proactively within the company CRM system – and to the agreed standard.
- To proactively manage the diary to maximise selling time with customers as stated in the KPIs.
- Prepare monthly activity reports and any other information requested by the Sales Director.
You are expected to have the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Successful track record of sales in fast growing and complex manufacturing environment working to targets.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong communicator with confidence, fluent in Dutch, and able to communicate in English.
You are likely to have received an education or be competent in:
- Bachelor level preferred, or MBO with experience.
- At least 5 years experience in roles within small to medium size organisations.
- MS Office, Excel, Word, CRM.
No agencies please.
Interested? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please contact our HR team for further information or to apply please send your CV and tell us why you think you’re suitable:
Pyroguard UK Ltd.
Merseyside WA11 9GA